This recipe was brought to us by Yesenia's Mom!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium white potato cooked (fried or boiled or oven roasted)
- 1 Small oven roasted egg plant
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 red bell pepper minced or chopped
- 1 small onion minced
- 1/4 cup Taco Fuego Hot Sauce
- Grill or oven roast potatoes and eggplant
- On medium temperature cook ground beef with adobo seasoning, garlic, minced onion, and bell pepper until meat is browned.
- After ingredients are cooked, add tomato sauce or puree.
- Let the sauce cook in with everything for a bit and then add the sweet corn and, eggplant, and cooked potatoes.
- Add half of cup of water and Taco Fuego to taste.