Cherry-Pineapple Blazin Ribs by Cody B.
This exceptional and fiery recipe comes to us from Cody B. one of our top fans!
You will need the following:
- 1 Bottle Cherry Popper or 7 Pot Panic Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce such as Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 Can Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line tray with foil and use nonstick spray.
- Dust the ribs with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika on both sides. Pour small can of pineapple on top, careful to not wash away the spices.
- Mix 1/2 to 2/3 of a bottle of Pex Peppers Cherry Popper sauce with 1 cup of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce, and set aside.
- Cook ribs covered for 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, spread the BBQ/cherry popper sauce over ribs.
- Turn heat up to 400 and remove the cover to let the sauce caramelize. Enjoy!
Also works wonderfully in your smoker!